June 19, 2019 by 8aL3Vw
Many businesses in the hospitality industry rely on ice machines, and they cannot afford breakdowns. That is why the majority of successful clients use HVAC professionals, such as TCM, when they need quick repairs for a Commercial ice machine in Minneapolis, MN. They know that these specialists offer advantages that include:
1. 24/7 SERVICE: HVAC professionals, such as TCM, provide a variety of services to business, so they are trained to help reduce commercial downtime and inconvenience. Technicians will respond quickly, at any hour, to solve problems ranging from a broken furnace to a malfunctioning Commercial ice machine in a Minneapolis, MN hotel.
2. REFRIGERATION EXPERTS: Full-service experts can diagnose and repair virtually any refrigeration problem for cold storage facilities, grocery stores, liquor stores, restaurants, refrigerated trucks, and more. They provide service for rack and one-on-one systems, ice makers, and chillers, as well as self-contained and custom systems. TCM also sells new and used equipment, including low-temp freezer cases, walk-in freezers, and meat and dairy cases.
3. HEATING AND A/C: HVAC professionals specialize in working with many types of air conditioning and heating systems. They can design and install ductless split systems, rooftop units, computer-room cooling systems, and more. Specialists help clients design HVAC systems that keep high-traffic commercial areas comfortable. In addition, they service, sell, and install heating systems that include radiant heaters, forced air furnaces, boilers, and unit heaters. Technicians also provide service contracts that ensure systems stay in good working order, and offer customers peace of mind.
4. PLUMBING: A complete service company is also able to meet a range of plumbing needs that include design and installation services during new construction and remodeling. They can install medical gas and vacuum systems. Specialists will help clients with tenant build-outs, and can replace water heaters.
5. PIPING: HVAC experts are able to design and install piping for client plumbing. Their services include piping for hot water, gas, refrigeration, and chilled water.
Businesses that need reliable ice machines often rely on HVAC professionals to install, maintain, and repair their equipment. They also depend on these specialists because they provide a full range of heating and cooling, refrigeration, and plumbing services. Visit Website.
Category Equipment | Tags:
Sorry, comments are closed.